Current Issue Magazine #9 Oct-Dec 2022
The Academic Woman Issue 9 Features:
- Women’s strengths, resilience and positivity in HE.
- Incredible initiatives in promoting inclusivity in HE.
- Professor Anne-Wil Harzing discusses the importance of inclusivity in universities.
- Maria Hussein enlightens us on her struggles to ‘own’ her achievements.
- Daisy Thornton on being the only female in a room of 100 physics students.
- And much more.
The mission of The Academic Woman magazine is to shine a spotlight on women in academia by championing recognition, well-being and positive action for more female empowerment. Editor In Chief: Anatu Mahama, PhD